To help Pals Student Mentors continue down it's successful path of providing at-risk youth with positive experiences, please consider donating to our efforts. All donations are tax deductible and can be completed through GVSU's University Development Office
by searching for keyword Pals Student Mentors Fund.
Upon donation, you and/or your organization will join our list of highly appreciated sponsors!
Pals Student Mentors would like to thank the following organizations and individuals for their support in mentoring today's youth:
These organizations support Pals Student Mentors by helping to supplement our extremely limited budget for day-to-day operations.
- Applebee's on Alpine (Comstock Park, MI) for donating $18.30 in returnable bottles on August 1st, 2011
- Participating neighborhoods in Jenison for participating in our July 29th, 2011 bottle drive
- Baumgartens for supplying us with 500 business card magnets
- GVSU's University Bookstore for supplying us with 125 folders for our volunteer training
- Hudsonville Ice Cream for providing discounted ice cream for a recruiting event
- Amy Cunningham for approximately two dozen Christmas books for our pals
- Eric Drewry for donating speakers to use for open building hours
- Priority Health employees for their generous jeans day donation of $548.75
- Julie Yunker for donating play equipment
These groups and individuals help us put on great events for our mentors and children!
These companies donate software or other technical components that allow us to run one of the most technologically advanced mentoring organization in the country.
Check back frequently for a more updated list of our sponsors!